Donate to my Legal Action vs Oliver Kamm, Rupert Murdoch & The Times

Saturday, December 10, 2016

Support my legal appeal against Oliver Kamm, Rupert Murdoch and the Times newspaper



Many thanks to all those who have contributed to my legal appeal via this blog. I have now also launched  on Crowdfund site Fundrazr.com. My aim is to raise £7,500 there by early January, to get to my £10K target so I can launch legal actions on a nmber of fronts against my stalker Oliver Kamm and his complicit employers, the Times newspaper and its owner Rupert Murdoch.
Here is my Crowdfund page. All contributions, large and small are gratefully received. If you are unable to donate, please do spread the word! Many, many thanks!

UPDATE: A write-up of this story and Kamm's obsessive stalking campaigns can be read here. 
Kamm and his arrogant employers clearly think they're above the law. Let's prove them wrong!

FURTHER UPDATE: 10th Feb 2016: Over £4k now raised here and via Fundrazr. Please help me get up to £10k ASAP so I can launch my legal actions. Many thanks to all who have contributed so far.

No comments: