Donate


Saturday, December 10, 2016

Support my legal appeal against Oliver Kamm, Rupert Murdoch and the Times newspaper



Many thanks to all those who have contributed to my legal appeal via this blog. I have now also launched  on Crowdfund site Fundrazr.com. My aim is to raise £7,500 there by early January, to get to my £10K target so I can launch legal actions on a number of fronts against my stalker Oliver Kamm and his complicit employers, the Times newspaper and its owner Rupert Murdoch.
Here is my Crowdfund page. All contributions, large and small are gratefully received. If you are unable to donate, please do spread the word! Many, many thanks!

UPDATE: A write-up of this story and Kamm's obsessive stalking campaigns can be read here. 
Kamm and his arrogant employers clearly think they're above the law. Let's prove them wrong!

FURTHER UPDATE: 10th Feb 2017: Over £4k now raised here and via Fundrazr. Please help me get up to £10k ASAP so I can launch my legal actions. Many thanks to all who have contributed so far.

FURTHER UPDATE: 24th April 2017. A very big 'Thank you' to everyone who has helped me reach my £10K target. Your support is hugely appreciated!. Having reached my first target, I have now begun legal action against Oliver Kamm and his employers - who by now will have received letters from my lawyers. It is quite likely that a lengthy court battle will ensue, so until the matter is resolved,  contributions to my legal fund are still gratefully accepted and appreciated. Many thanks again to everyone who has supported me.

FURTHER UPDATE: 12th June 2017. Over £10.4K has now been raised, but matter not yet resolved (still at the pre-court exchange of lawyers' letters stage) and until then, your contributions are gratefully accepted and appreciated. Many thanks again to everyone who has supported me.

LATEST UPDATE: 21st August 2017: Over £13K now raised, which has been an amazing effort. A very big 'Thanks' to everyone who has contributed. It looks very likely that we'll be heading to court as the matter is not yet resolved and so a lot more money will be needed.  The 'other side' will be hoping I drop my case but I won't until I get redress for what I have been put through. So please help me get justice and turn the tables on my stalker/serial defamer and his vicariously liable employers! All contributions, large or small, are gratefully accepted and appreciated. Many thanks again to everyone who has supported me!

LATEST UPDATE: 4th December 2017: Oliver Kamm has now been sued for libel and harassment. My counsel has advised me not to serve the writ- already lodged at the court in the summer- against his employers and instead focus the action on Kamm. He believes this would have a number of advantages. It is advice that I have decided very reluctantly to accept- (given the arrogant way The Times -and News UK- arrogantly ignored all my very reasonable requests),- but I do not rule out Kamm's employers- including Rupert Murdoch- being brought into a legal action at a later date if this matter is not resolved satisfactorily. We now have over £17K raised but legal costs have been high and I will be stepping up fundraising to pay for the court costs which could be considerable. All contributions, large or small, are gratefully accepted and appreciated. Many thanks again to everyone who has supported me.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Since you passed the £10,000 mark a week ago, via Fundrazr, further updates are awaited here. Has £10,000 turned out to be an underestimate of the funds you need? One wishes to help if so.

Neil Clark said...

Anonymous -Thank you very much. Apologies for the delay in further updates. I have begun the legal action & Kamm and his employers who will by now have received letters from my lawyers. I will very likely need more funds than the £10.2K already raised if, a lengthy court case follows. So until the matter is resolved, all contributions to the fund, still gratefully appreciated. I am seeking costs so hopefully all moneys donated will be repaid.

SADLOVE said...

Since you passed the £10,000 mark a week ago, via Fundrazr, further updates are awaited here. Has £10,000 turned out to be an underestimate of the funds you need? One wishes to help if so.
goldenslot
gclub online
บาคาร่า online

Anonymous said...

I donated a small sum. I hope there will be a good outcome, and you will have funds over, but I would far rather any excess funds were donated to worthy causes. I think this would be an opinion held by quite a few of your donors. It would be far easier to put up a poll with say five options and see which are the most favoured causes, as well as "return money". Anyway, that's for the future.